Click On The Image Below To Watch Our Home Seller's Seminar Video
Home Seller's Seminar
Are you thinking of selling your home? If so, you should watch our video and then sign up for one of our live seminars. If you are serious about getting an honest evaluation, having a stress free home sales experience and getting the best value for your home, then you don't want to miss a Brad Rozansky live home seller’s seminar!
We only do a few seller’s seminars each year, and depending on market conditions, they change each time. Watch some or all of the video on this page and then sign up for a live event. The seminars are free, but we have limited space available for each event. Sign up early, and we will let you know the date of the next home seller’s seminar.
Below Is A List Of Key Home Seller’s Seminar Topics That We Cover
- How To Increase The Value Of Your Home By 5 To 10%!
- What To Do Now To Get Your Home Ready To Sell!
- How Accurate Is My Zillow “Zestimate”?
- Pricing & Marketing Strategies: What Works And What Doesn’t?
- When Is The Best Time To Sell My Washington DC Area Home or Condo?
- How Healthy Is The Current Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase, Rockville & DC Real Estate Market?
- How Is The Value Of My Home Determined?
- How Much Is My Washington DC Metro Home Or Condo Worth?
- What Is The Difference Between The Appraised Value and the Market Value?
- What Do I Have To Disclose To Potential Buyers?
- What Do I Need To Do While My Home Is For Sale?
- Can I Figure Out How Much My Home or Condo Is Worth From A Website?
- What Do I Need To Do To Get My Home or Condo Ready To Sell?
- What Are Contingencies?
Below are some bullet points about Brad Rozansky and The Rozansky Group
- For 40 years, The Rozansky Group has been a full-service, award-winning real estate team offering expertise in every aspect of home selling: from initial consultation about preparing your home for sale, to establishing the best price, to negotiating offers. There is value in experience, and we have been a presence in the Washington, DC area since 1977 when Brad began his real estate career.
- We develop a selling strategy that attracts offers, a plan for overcoming hurdles along the way, and, through the contract negotiation process, help you net the highest possible profit on the sale of your home.
- Over the years, we've helped over 500 homeowners understand the home sales process through a home seller’s seminar.
- If you haven't sold a home in a while, you will be surprised at how the internet has changed the process.
- In the home seller’s seminar we'll walk you through the steps to prepare your home for the market, discuss the ways to maximize your price, talk about obstacles, and promise you'll leave with a REAL understanding of how it all works.
- Whether you are thinking of selling now or in the future, it's never too early to get prepared so that you make well-informed decisions.
- To get a feel for what we teach our clients about preparing a home for sale, you can watch a short video about staging a home to sell here.