Chevy Chase DC
Chevy Chase DC is located west of Rock Creek Park on the DC-Maryland border, just below the Montgomery County community of the same name. This Washington, DC neighborhood was originally built up at the beginning of the twentieth century. An affluent community, Chevy Chase DC has impressive, stately homes and gorgeous landscaping.
Things to Do Around Chevy Chase DC
Chevy Chase’s location is great for a number of reasons: easy access to entertainment and variety. While DC traffic has a notorious reputation, Chevy Chase DC residents don’t even have to leave the neighborhood to enjoy top-quality amenities and fun things to do.
- The Chevy Chase Citizens Association, established in 1909, hosts many events for residents like Chevy Chase DC Day and the Chevy Chase DC Garden Tour. The CCCA also offers programs and speakers throughout the year.
- Connecticut Avenue has many restaurants and shops as well as a community center and theater. The Friendship Heights community also provides homebuyers with a great place for shopping and dining along Wisconsin Avenue. Plus, Metro and bus stations makes getting around quite simple.
Schools That Serve Chevy Chase DC
Chevy Chase DC has several private and religious school options for families. Here’s a list of some of the neighborhood schools:
- Lafayette Elementary
- St. John’s College High
- Montessori School of Chevy Chase
- Chevy Chase Presbyterian School
- Chevy Chase Baptist School
Chevy Chase DC Homes For Sale
If you have your heart set on living in DC, please let us know. Our DC Metro real estate experts can tell you about available Chevy Chase DC real estate, along with other DC-area homes on the market. Get in touch with us today so we can help you find the perfect home.