Chevy Chase’s Farmington neighborhood is located south of the Capital Beltway and Jones Bridge Road, close to Rock Creek Park. This northern Chevy Chase community has many beautiful, spacious homes close to parks, schools, shops and restaurants. Homeowners are quite close to Bethesda and the Washington, DC border.
Amenities Around Chevy Chase’s Farmington Communities
- Norman’s Farmer’s Market is only a few minutes away from Farmington families. Residents can easily buy local, fresh produce from late spring until Thanksgiving.
- The Columbia Country Club is only a few minutes west. It’s a great place to join if you enjoy golf.
- Rock Creek Park is right beside the neighborhood, providing a relaxing, natural area for homebuyers to explore. Ray’s Meadow Local Park is next to Rock Creek Park and has several walking trails, a soccer field, playground and more.
- The popular Chevy Chase Supermarket is close by to Farmington residents. This family business is known for its fresh produce and specialty products.
- One of the closest schools is Bethesda-Chevy Chase High, noted as one of Maryland’s top-ranked high schools. North Chevy Chase Elementary and Westland Middle are also conveniently located by the neighborhood.
- Residents aren’t far from plenty of entertainment options. Bethesda Row, a popular shopping center, is approximately 2.5 miles away. You can find all types of shops, restaurants and a movie theater here.
Your New Home in Farmington
Use the link below or the buttons above to find available real estate in Farmington. If you’re new to Chevy Chase, you’ll want to request our free relocation package. Let us know if you have any questions about homes for sale in Farmington or if you’re thinking of selling your home in Chevy Chase. Get in touch with us today if you need any assistance.