Kemp Mill Estates
Kemp Mill Estates is a Silver Spring neighborhood located southeast of Wheaton Park, off of Arcola Avenue. With a population of less than 1,000 residents, Kemp Mill Estates home prices range from the low $300,000’s to the low $600,000’s. Kemp Mill Estates is about twelve miles north of Washington, DC.
What Can I Find Around Kemp Mill Estate Homes?
- This Silver Spring, MD community is bordered by several parks and is approximately 2.5 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Wheaton Regional Park, the closest, provides homebuyers with access to tennis courts, a dog park, ice arena, baseball field and walking trails.
- Kemp Mill Shopping Center is right next to Sligo Creek Trail, just minutes away from many Kemp Mill Estates homes. Restaurants in the center include: Shalom Kosher, The Pastry Oven Restaurant and Ben Yehuda Café and Pizzeria.
- Montgomery Royal Theatres is about three miles west of the community.
Schools Close to Kemp Mill Estates
Kemp Mill Estate families are served by the Montgomery County School System and are close to the following schools:
- Kemp Mill Elementary: Offers students reduced class sizes and a dual language program that teaches English and Spanish.
- Col. E. Brooke Lee Middle: Located on Hungerford Drive, this school offers students arts, music, science and technology and world language classes.
- Northwood High: Offers students “academy” learning, where students can work in an intimate environment with course work that pertains to their interests.
- Springbrook High: Offers students an International Baccalaureate learning program.
Real Estate in Silver Spring’s Kemp Mill Estates
If you’re looking for a home in Silver Spring, or you’re going to sell your Silver Spring home soon, please let us know. We’d be happy to walk you through the home buying or home selling steps. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at your convenience.