Bethesda, MD Area Information
North Bethesda is located just east of Potomac, MD and south of Rockville, MD. Approximately fifteen miles northwest of Washington, DC, the community is bordered by Interstate 270 and easily accessible to the Capital Beltway.
View North Bethesda Single Family Homes By Price
View North Bethesda Condos By Price
Area home prices tend to average around $400,000, with some homes on the market priced over $1 million. In addition to the variety of entertainment options that surround the community, North Bethesda has many neighborhood amenities that are sure to satisfy home buyers.
- Not only are the shops and boutiques of Bethesda and Washington, DC readily available, North Bethesda residents have their own choice of shopping centers. These include the White Flint Plaza Shopping Center and Montrose Court Shopping Center.
- If you enjoy getting out and staying active, head over to Tilden Stream and Valley Park and explore the walking trails. Take the kids to the playground or enjoy the basketball and tennis courts at Timberlawn Local Park.
- The Bethesda area is known for having some excellent schools. According to usnews.com, the following schools were ranked the top five best in the state and are located in Bethesda and neighboring Potomac and Rockville: Winston Churchill High School, Walt Whitman High School, Thomas S. Wootton High School and Walter Johnson High School.
- The Woodmont Country Club is only ten minutes north of the community in Rockville. This private club provides members with challenging golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools and an exercise facility.
- North Bethesda has no shortage of great dining options. Nearby restaurants include The Cheesecake Factory, The Meritage Restaurant, Seasons 52 and more.
- North Bethesda is also home to Strathmore, a center for the arts. It holds recitals, exhibitions, lectures and educational events throughout the year. The National Philharmonic, Maryland Classic Youth Orchestra and CityDance Ensemble are just a few of the groups who have performed in this esteemed center.
It's easy to see why North Bethesda is such a welcoming place.