Potomac’s Avenel community offers home buyers luxurious homes with gorgeous surroundings. Located just above the Potomac River off of I-495, Avenel is a beautiful community with horse farms and wide open spaces. Housing prices in this community are typically priced over $1 million.
The Amenities of and Around Avenel in Potomac, MD
- The Congressional Country Club provides members with exceptional services and stunning golf facilities.
- It isn't hard to get exercise in this community – residents have easy access to hiking trails and bike paths, close to the C&O Canal Park and Avenel Local Park.
- Tournament Players Club is right in the middle of the neighborhood, providing golf lovers with a 34,000 square foot clubhouse, a challenging 70-par designed golf course and practice facilities.
- Nearby schools include the private Norwood School, Connelly School of the Holy Child and the German School of Washington, DC.
- The Potomac Village Shopping Center has all types of shops and restaurants about two miles from the neighborhood.
Finding Your Perfect Home in Avenel
Tell us what type of home you’re looking for and we can help you find it. Our Potomac real estate experts can show you around this neighborhood, answer your questions about other Potomac communities and help you with the home buying process. Call or email us today.