This Chevy Chase neighborhood has a reputation for large lots and spacious homes. Many of the homes in the neighborhood were designed to look like English country houses and typically price in around $1 million. Residents of The Hamlet are about seven miles northwest of Washington, DC.
The Amenities of Chevy Chase’s The Hamlet Neighborhood
- The Columbia Country Club and Rock Creek Park are moments away from many homes in this neighborhood. Home buyers can go for a game of golf or explore the hiking trails of the DC Metro’s favorite park.
- Approximately three miles from the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda.
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School, one of the top-ranked high schools in Maryland, is within close proximity.
- Chevy Chase Supermarket is located just above the neighborhood.
- The Bethesda Row Shopping Center provides residents with a wide array of shopping and dining options, and entertainment.
The Hamlet Real Estate in Chevy Chase, MD
Call or email our Chevy Chase realtors today if you’d like to learn more about The Hamlet community. We’d be happy to set up a time to meet together, show you around the neighborhood or view a home for sale. Contact us when you’re ready to start the home search!