Windermere: Great Location & Excellent Amenities
Windermere is located just minutes away from I-270 and the Capital Beltway. Homebuyers are in a great location when it comes to entertainment, schools and employment. Housing prices tend to fall in the high $900,000’s to more than $1 million. The homes in Windermere are spacious with many having 4-5 bedrooms. Plus, Windermere home owners enjoy exclusive access to community features including:
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Club House
- Party Room
Things To Do in the Rockville/North Bethesda Area
Because Windermere is located in the Rockville/North Bethesda area, there is no shortage of events and activities to keep you entertained. A few of the local attractions are:
- Strathmore, a center for the performing arts, is only two miles away. Check out concerts, the art gallery or view the sculptures placed throughout the grounds.
- Cabin John Regional Park and Tilden Woods Local Park are easily accessible to Windermere residents.
- The Bethesda Country Club and Woodmont Country Club, each ten minutes away, offer golf course facilities and more.
- The White Flint Shopping Center is about 2 miles away, and has a wide selection of shops, restaurants, a movie theater and events throughout the year. Some of the stores include: Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works, H&M, Lord & Taylor, Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Changs and more.
- The Rock Spring Children’s Center offers preschool and childcare services for Windermere families and is located just south of the neighborhood on Fernwood Road.
Windermere Real Estate
Do you live in Windermere and are planning to move soon? Are you thinking of living in the Windermere neighborhood? Get in touch with our DC Metro real estate experts at the Rozansky Group. We can answer any of your home selling and home buying questions, and help you through the home buying or home selling experience. Contact us today to get started.