Byeforde / Rock Creek Highlands
- View Byeforde / Rock Creek Highlands Homes for Sale
- List Your Byeforde / Rock Creek Highlands Neighborhood Home
These Kensington subdivisions are located below Chevy Chase View. West of Connecticut Avenue and north of I-495, Byeforde and Rock Creek Highlands are conveniently located near entertainment and transportation along with tranquil outdoor spaces. Residents are about eight miles above Washington, DC.
The Benefits of Living In Kensington’s Byeforde / Rock Creek Highlands
- Rock Creek Park is just moments away from the homes of these Kensington neighborhoods. It’s a popular place to take the dog, go for a walk or a bike ride.
- The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and National Institutes of Health are only two miles below these communities.
- Residents of Byeforde and Rock Creek Highlands are within a few miles of many shopping centers and restaurants. The Kensington Shopping Center is closest, while Bethesda Row and Downtown Silver Spring offer additional options.
- The Holy Redeemer Nursery School and Grace Episcopal Day School are close to Byeforde and Rock Creek Highland families who are interested in private schools for young children.
Buying or Selling Your Kensington, MD Home
Whether you’re ready to view homes in Kensington, or you’re planning to move out of your Kensington home, you can find all the information you need at the top of the Full Details section. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.