- View Village of Martin's Additions Homes for Sale
- List Your Village of Martin's Additions Neighborhood Home
The Village of Martin’s Addition (or simply Martin’s Addition) is a neighborhood in Chevy Chase not far from The Hamlet community. Most of the homes are Colonials or arts-and-crafts designed, with housing prices that range from the $750,000’s to over $1 million. Martin’s Addition is about six miles from Washington, DC.
The Amenities of Martin’s Addition
- Chevy Chase Park is located right next to the community. It’s a good place to bring the kids or to enjoy a game of soccer, basketball or tennis. Rock Creek Park is also a few minutes away.
- Chevy Chase Club is only a half mile away. Here, members can enjoy excellent golf facilities, social events, ice skating, swimming and more.
- The Olympia Coffee Shoppe is within walking distance of most Martin’s Addition homes and serves breakfast, lunch and (of course) coffee.
- The shops and restaurants of Bethesda Row are less than two miles from the neighborhood.
- The Shops at Wisconsin Place are only a mile and a half below Martin’s Addition.
Your New Home in the Martin’s Addition Neighborhood of Chevy Chase
Our Chevy Chase, MD realtors are here to help, as you begin your search for a new home. Let us know if you’d like relocation information, want to learn more about the communities of Chevy Chase, wish to tour this neighborhood, or have any questions. Contact us today to set up a time where we can discuss your Chevy Chase real estate needs.